Note: Eligible property under this program includes only property used in a trade or business or held for the production of income. Non business energy property, such as property used for residential purpose, does not qualify under this program.
Further requirements: If your organization falls under any of the below designations, you are not eligible for Section 1603 payments, and should not continue with the application process:
* Federal, State, or local government or any political subdivision, agency, or instrumentality thereof
* Organization described in section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code and exempt from tax under section 501(a) of such Code
* Entity referred to in paragraph (4) of section 54(j) of the Internal Revenue Code
* Partnership or pass-thru entity with a government or any political subdivision, agency, or instrumentality thereof, 501(c) organization, or 54(j)(4) entity as a direct or indirect partner (or other direct or indirect holder of an equity or profits interest)
* Foreign person or entity not qualifying for the exception in section 168(h)(2)(B) of the Internal Revenue Code with respect to the property
Instructions: Type your email address in the box below and click Register to set up your user name and password.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you can receive communications from email@example.com from your email provider. This may entail reconfiguring you spam filter, adding this address to your “whitelist,” or asking your administrator to unblock this address.