Cool Weather Energy Savings
WANT TO SAVE MONEY AND ENERGY!?!
- Have you ever looked at your dryer vent in the wintertime? A lot of heat is released everytime you use your dryer.
- The Dryernet from Demo-airnet is now in Washington, mo. The Dryernet is a system that saves the heat from your dryer and releases it into your house during the cooler months. Depending on how much the clothes dryer is used, an average family of four could save about $20.00 per month on their heating bill. Only to be used on electric dryers.
- Install the Dryernet on the air vent for the clothes dryer and is vented into the laundry room, garage, utility room, or wherever you want free heat. Normally the HOT air is vented to the outside because with the screen for the dryer a lot of lint and dust escapes through the exhaust. With the Dryernet, the air is further filtered down to .5 microns hardly enough for you to smell the laundry smell.
- The advantage of the Dryernet is that the user retains heat that would normally be vented outside and also releases humidity into the house which is much needed during the cooler seasons In most cases it also reduces drying time do to increased airflow.
- To use the Dryernet simply disconnect your dryer vent hose from the vent pipe and pull the Dryernet over the end of the pipe. Pull the bungee cord firm around the pipe and use the clip to keep the bungee cord tight. You can make a nice frame for the hose and Dryernet or just lay the hose over the dryer as the picture shows. Use the dryer as you would anytime and after about 20-30 uses, take the Dryernet off the hose, put it into the washer and wash it. Put it back on wet and use your dryernet with the next washer load and it will dry. During warm weather, simply remove the Dryernet and reconnect your vent hose to the outside vent.
- Purchase the Dryernet in Washington, MO at Bubba’s Shrimp and Seafood Market, 216 Elm Street. Bubba’s is the only place to purchase the Dryernet. Or go online at dryernet.com
- By mail order; send a check to Bubba’s Shrimp, 216 Elm St, Washington, MO 63090. Call 636-388-2808
- E-mail at email@example.com
- The cost is $32.99 plus $3.25 shipping and handling.
- If mailed to a Missouri address, add sales tax of $2.50.
- There is a 4 week money back guarantee.
- Check us out at dryernet.com—
|Guest Post Photo: Dryernet|
Guest Post Provided Free of Charge by Scotty, Scott’s Contracting