If you are considering building a ‘New Energy Efficient Home’ in Missouri Check out these Energy statistics- Energy Cost Saving Analysis that I guarantee will please your Bank Account with the Money You will Save on Utility Bills.
A New Home Built using the International Energy Conservation Code- IECC. provides a cost effective payback on Energy Efficiency, with the average pay back time of 3 ½ years (3.5) Not bad for an initial investment of $818.72. The Missouri Pay Back is even faster! BCAP used a baseline for energy efficiency consisting of:
- Efficient Lighting and Windows,
- a Higher Grade of Insulation and
- HVAC Duct Sealing and Testing
The Missouri Statistics are:
- $875.28 Initial Investment Returns
- $459.00 per year with a
- Payback under 2 years (1.91 years)
- $459 x 20 years = $9,180.00
- x 25 years = $11,475.00
- x 30 years = $13,770.00
- These Figures are based on: $267,451 for a 2,400-square foot home and a 4.14 percent mortgage interest rate
- For the Future St Louis Area New Home Builders I have additional cost Saving Measures that will give you additional areas to save money without sacrificing your Comfort Levels.
- Email:email@example.com to find out how.
- With Savings like this consider adding a Renewable Energy System designed especially for your Future Property and you could possibly eliminate all the Utility Bills for your Home by Generating your Own Clean Energy!
- Note: When a Home or Business is operating efficiently- Renewable Energy Systems costs are decreased! Making a RE System much more affordable.
- Scotts Contracting works with local Green building material suppliers- Framing, Roofing, Electrical, Flooring, Paints, Stains, Doors, Windows, Insulation, etc- in the St Louis Area. Click here to request an estimate on Green Building Materials for your Next Project
Note: The Statistics used in this post were provided by: 1-http://bcap-ocean.org/incremental-cost-analysis and 2-http://www.altenergymag.com/news/2010/11/18/new-homes-can-be-energy-efficient-and-affordable-reveals-study-by-building-codes-assistance-project/18310