- Did the first Snow of the Year catch you unprepared for winter?
- Is there enough insulation in your attic, walls, or floor?
- Do you feel cold air drafts around your windows and doors?
- Are your Heating bills higher this year than past years?
- Have you chosen to become an active participant to Reduce the Earth’s Climate Change?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions its not too late to make your Building more Energy Efficient
- Insulation Levels [R-Value] For the St Louis Region (suggestions by the US Dept of Energy)
- Attic Insulation Level Should be a Minimum Level R-49
- Wall Insulation Level Minimum Level R-13
- Flooring Insulation Minimum Level R-30
- Basement Interior Wall Minimum Level R-11
Stop Cold Air Drafts in the Exterior Walls of Your Building by
- Installing Weather Stripping around your Doors and Windows
- Seal all Exterior Wall Electrical Boxes with Electrical Box Sealer
- Seal Exterior Obtrusion’s in Exterior Walls with Caulk or Spray Foam
Scotts Contracting is available to assist you in Lowering your Buildings Energy Needs- Click here to email: email@example.com for any additional questions or to request a Free Green Site Evaluation.
Scotts Contracting Guarantees that with proper insulation levels andstopping the Cold Air Drafts in your Building you will save money on your Heating Bills.Scotty
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and Scotty will provide a Free Estimate to Fix any of the Above Issues on your Home. I can also provide a Cost Saving Analysis using: eQUEST® Building Performance Software, that will provide a ROI on your Investment.
(NOTE: I use the eQUEST® Building Performance Software for determining Cost Effective Solutions for: a detailed comparative analysis of building designs and technologies by applying sophisticated building energy use simulation techniques …accomplished by combining schematic and design development building creation wizards, an energy efficiency measure (EEM) wizard and a graphical results display module with a complete up-to-date DOE-2 (version 2.2) building energy use simulation program. You can read the eQUEST Overview to get a more complete summary of the features and capabilities of this excellent program.)
Weatherization doesn’t cost it Saves! – Rule of Thumb: For Every $1 Spent on Weatherization- You will Save $2 on your Home’s Energy Bills
- Example: By adding ___ Inches of Insulation you will save $__ amount on the Energy needed to heat your Home= Lower Heating Bills and Greater Comfort Levels
Additional Green Blog Posts:Energy Star Home Improvement Tips ,Insulation and Thermal Performance ,Which Kind Of Insulation Is Best? ,Radiant Barriers for your Attic,Insulating Roofs, Walls, and Floors, Roof and Attic Ventilation
Email email@example.com and Scotty will provide a Free Estimate to Fix any of the Above Issues on your Home.