On the Frosty Mornings when you are outside your house scraping your cars windshield to prepare for your drive to work. Take a look at the Roof of your Home. -Lack of Frost or Snow on your Roof is a sure indication that it was melted by the Heat as it rises from the Interior of your House into the Attic Area-
Frost on Roof or Lack of Frost is a sure sign…
- Does the Frost or Snow cover the whole roof?
- Are there places where the snow and frost melt first? (not caused by the Suns Rays)
- Is there Frost and Snow on the Garage Roof but not on the House Roof?
- Does your Neighbors House have Frost and Snow on their Roof- but-Your Roof Doesn’t?
Any or All the above may mean that:
- Lack of Insulation In the Attic
- Air Infiltration from the Interior of the House into the Attic Area
- Uninsulated Heating Ducts inside the Attic
Scotts Contracting can Inspect your Attic for Proper:
- Insulation Levels
- Adequate Ventilation
- Uninsulated Heating Ducts
- Air Infiltration
Email scottscontracting and Scotty will provide a Free Estimate to Fix any of the Above Issues on your Home. I will also provide a Cost Saving Analysis that will provide a ROI on your Investment.
Weatherization doesn’t cost it Saves! – Rule of Thumb: For Every $1 Spent on Weatherization- You will Save $2 on your Home’s Energy Bills
- Example: By adding ___ Inches of Insulation you will save $__ amount on the Energy needed to heat your Home= Lower Heating Bills and Greater Comfort Levels
Additional Green Blog Posts:Energy Star Home Improvement Tips ,Insulation and Thermal Performance ,Which Kind Of Insulation Is Best? ,Radiant Barriers for your Attic,Insulating Roofs, Walls, and Floors, Roof and Attic Ventilation ,
Email scottscontracting and Scotty will provide a Free Estimate to Fix any of the Above Issues on your Home.