The year's most important political dialogue on energy efficiency is filling up – don’t miss your chance to register!
Great Energy Efficiency Day 2011
Wednesday, February 16 – 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room G-50
Don’t miss your chance to attend the most in-depth political forum on energy efficiency and the legislative opportunities facing the 112th Congress! Join us February 16 as thought leaders from government, industry and academia champion energy efficiency legislation to the new Congress and over 400 stakeholders in the energy efficiency arena.
The event will feature more than 20 leading voices in energy efficiency, including the following newly-confirmed speakers:
- Governor John Engler, President and CEO, Business Roundtable
- Evan Gaddis, President and CEO, National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- Paul Hamilton, Senior Vice President, Energy Efficiency Program, Schneider Electric
- Suresh Kumar, Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Joe McGuire, President, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Bill Meffert, Manager, Energy and Sustainability Services Group, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Chris Pyke, Director of Research, U.S. Green Building Council
- Roland Risser, Building Technologies Program Manager, U.S. Department of Energy
- Clayton Traylor, Policy Director, Leading Builders of America
As in years past, there is no admission fee to attend Great Energy Efficiency Day 2011; however, you must register online before seats are gone! For detailed information, including registration and a current agenda, visit ase.org/geed.
Sen. Richard Lugar
(R – Ind.)
Sen. Jeanne Shaheen
(D – N.H.)
Sen. Mark Warner
(D – Va.)
Gov. John Engler, President & CEO, Business Roundtable
On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Alliance to Save Energy <email@example.com> wrote: