This last snow we received yesterday is the perfect opportunity to see if your attic is properly insulated.
Take a look at the Roof of your Home. -Lack of Snow on your Roof is a sure indication that it was melted by the Heat as it rises from the Interior of your House into the Attic Area.
- Does the Snow cover the whole roof?
- Are there places where the snow melts first? (not caused by the Suns Rays)
- Is there Snow on the Garage Roof but not on the House Roof?
- Does your Neighbors House have Snow on their Roof- but-Your Roof Doesn’t?
Any or All the above may mean that:
- Lack of Insulation In the Attic
- Air Infiltration from the Interior of the House into the Attic Area
- Uninsulated Heating Ducts inside the Attic
Scotts Contracting can Inspect your Attic for Proper:
- Insulation Levels
- Adequate Ventilation
- Uninsulated Heating Ducts
- Air Infiltration
- and other areas that are causing your Home to Lose Energy
Email email@example.com and Scotty will provide a Free Estimate to Fix any of the Above Issues on your Home. I will also provide a Cost Saving Analysis that will provide a ROI on your Investment.
Weatherization ! – Rule of Thumb: For Every $1 Spent on Weatherization- You will save $2 or More on your Homes Energy Bills
Additional Green Blog Posts:Energy Star Home Improvement Tips ,Insulation and Thermal Performance ,Which Kind Of Insulation Is Best? ,Radiant Barriers for your Attic,Insulating Roofs, Walls, and Floors, Roof and Attic Ventilation