This last snow we received yesterday is the perfect opportunity to see if your attic is properly insulated.
Take a look at the Roof of your Home. -Lack of Snow on your Roof is a sure indication that it was melted by the Heat as it rises from the Interior of your House into the Attic Area.
- Does the Snow cover the whole roof?
- Are there places where the snow melts first? (not caused by the Suns Rays)
- Is there Snow on the Garage Roof but not on the House Roof?
- Does your Neighbors House have Snow on their Roof- but-Your Roof Doesn’t?
Any or All the above may mean that:
- Lack of Insulation In the Attic
- Air Infiltration from the Interior of the House into the Attic Area
- Uninsulated Heating Ducts inside the Attic
Scotts Contracting can Inspect your Attic for Proper:
- Insulation Levels
- Adequate Ventilation
- Uninsulated Heating Ducts
- Air Infiltration
- and other areas that are causing your Home to Lose Energy
Email scottscontracting and Scotty will provide a Free Estimate to Fix any of the Above Issues on your Home. I will also provide a Cost Saving Analysis that will provide a ROI on your Investment.
Weatherization ! – Rule of Thumb: For Every $1 Spent on Weatherization- You will save $2 or More on your Homes Energy Bills
Additional Green Blog Posts:Energy Star Home Improvement Tips ,Insulation and Thermal Performance ,Which Kind Of Insulation Is Best? ,Radiant Barriers for your Attic,Insulating Roofs, Walls, and Floors, Roof and Attic Ventilation
Email scottscontracting and Scotty will provide a Free Green Estimate to Fix any of the Above Issues on your Home.