If you are interested in Saving Money on your up-coming winter time heating costs Scotts Contracting offers: Weatherization, Insulation, and Building Maintenance Services that will save you money on your Heating Bills.
Offer is available for Residential and Commercial Buildings in the Greater St Louis Area
Scotts Contracting supplies:
Cost Effective Solutions that will save you $ Money $ on your Heating Bills.
My motto: Affordable, Experienced, and Punctual.
General Rule of Thumb for Energy Efficient Up-Grades for Buildings: For Every Dollar you spend you will save between $2-$3 Dollars on your Heating Bills.
$3000.00 Dollar Attic Retrofits Costs for Average 1,100 Sq. Ft. Residential Home
With my Preliminary Figures using a Guesstimate ($400) on your current Energy Bill and using the Dept of Energy’s Estimate of 20% Savings for attic retrofits. I’ve determined that by Sealing your Air Leaks and Adding Insulation to the Attic the Attic Retrofit will pay for itself in 2.6 years. [ I would wager that it will be closer to 1.75-2 years with the yearly utility rate increases by Ameren UE and Laclede Gas.]
Attic Retrofit Consists of:
Adding Insulation to meet the US Dept of Energy Guidelines for the St Louis Area
Sealing all the Air Leaks that are allowing the Cold Air into your Building
- Adding Proper Ventilation
I’ve published many handy how to articles on Saving Money on Energy Bills if you choose to DIY or would like to research articles on Saving $Money$ on Utility Bills click here to browse these articles on my Green Blog
Energy Audits are also available
Feel Free to use the Following Form to schedule an energy Audit or Weatherization for Your Property.
- Fall Weatherization Services Offer (scottscontracting.wordpress.com)
- Frost or Snow on Roof or Lack Snow is a sure sign… (scottscontracting.wordpress.com)
- CAD Detail Heat and Cold Loss-2×4 Wall (scottscontracting.wordpress.com)
- Air Sealing a Ceiling Electrical Junction Box (scottscontracting.wordpress.com)
- How Insulation Works-Typical-St Louis Brick Home used in Examples (scottscontracting.wordpress.com)
- Winter Is Coming: How To Weatherize Your Home (energyguard.wordpress.com)
- How to reduce your energy bills (environmenteng.wordpress.com)