UPDATE: Concentrated Solar Power Design with Added Heat Recovery Unit
Seeking Assistance to bring this design to market.
Please use Contact Form Below and
Scotty, Scotts Contracting will reply to your message ASAP.
|Updated Concentrated Solar Power Photovoltaic Design with Added
Automatic Heat Recovery Unit for Dual Energy Savings
This is an update on the CSP (Concentrated Solar Power) design with Heat Recovery Unit for added Energy Savings.
- Parabolic Trough Focuses the Suns Rays onto the Receiver
- Photovoltaic Receiver creates Electricity and
- Energy via the Automatic Heat Recovery Unit
- Many of the CSP designs on the Market today “create steam to generate electricity”. This design will create electricity efficiently via Photo-voltaic Cells in the receiver; thus eliminating the need for Steam Engines. It also generates heat to be used in the Heat Recovery Unit (twice as much usable energy for today’s home and business).
- Heat Recovery Unit incorporates an automatic air handler set by thermostat for transferring climatically controlled air movement.
- This design works exceptionally well during the winter time when the sun’s radiation is at it lowest radiation level. Concentrated Solar Power will soon be available for non-desert regions and easily adaptable for any region.
Seeking Assistance to further Develop this CSP Design2. Please use the Contact Form Below for additional info and Scotty, Scotts Contracting will reply ASAP.
- Can you depend on solar energy (wiki.answers.com)
- U.S. solar power industry booms, gains globally (content.usatoday.com)
- Will Clean Energy Ever Be a Reality in the U.S.? Here’s What’s Standing in Our Way (alternet.org)
- Desert Solar: Not A Mirage But Future Still Hazy (blogs.forbes.com)
- DOE sets aside $2 billion for concentrated solar (news.cnet.com)
- US Pays $2B To Develop Concentrating Solar Power Projects (science.slashdot.org)
- Solar heater – Parabolic trough (pgirl.wordpress.com)
- U.S. betting on concentrated solar (news.cnet.com)
- Solar Energy Development Center Programmatic EIS Information Center (freesolarfarm.wordpress.com)