In a nutshell: as the hot air escapes and rises in a home it eventually makes its way to the attic where it melts the snow off the roof. This could be why with identical looking houses one will have snow on its roof and one will not
On the Frosty Mornings when you are outside your house scraping your cars windshield to prepare for your drive to work. Take a look at the Roof of your Home. -Lack of Frost or Snow on your Roof is a sure indication that it was melted by the Heat as it rises from the Interior of your House into the Attic Area-
Frost on Roof or Lack of Frost is a sure sign…
- Does the Frost or Snow cover the whole roof?
- Are there places where the snow and frost melt first? (not caused by the Suns Rays)
- Is there Frost and Snow on the Garage Roof but not on the House Roof?
- Does your Neighbors House have Frost and Snow on their Roof- but-Your Roof Doesn’t?
Any or All the above may mean that:
- Lack of Insulation In the Attic
- Air Infiltration from the Interior of the House into…
View original post 168 more words