Made in the USA
What does it really mean to be made in America?
For SolarWorld, being made in America means more than simply assembling foreign components in the USA, which does little to benefit the economy. By carrying out the entire value chain in the USA , we are creating American manufacturing jobs not only at our factories but at our suppliers’ factories as well.
American components and materials
- Raw silicon
- Tempered glass
- Aluminum module frames
- Back sheets and embedding
- Other direct and indirect materials
Why made in America is important to our customers
- Highest quality products
- Reliable delivery schedules
- Local warranty and product support
- Real energy independence vs importing
- Meets and exceeds Buy America requirements
- Avoids environmental costs of overseas shipping
- Money spent stimulates the US economy and creates US jobs
- Processes meet stringent US labor and environmental policies
SolarWorld is investing over $500 million to expand US-based manufacturing, which generates hundreds of millions of dollars each year for American workers, goods and services.
Scotts Contracting, St Louis Renewable Energy offers the Following Services for Home and Business
Specializing in Green, Eco Friendly and Sustainable Building Projects with Energy Reducing Resources for Home Improvement Projects and Energy Conservation
for the St Louis Region
Find and Contact Scotts Contracting at these Social Network Sites
Thank you for stopping by St Louis Renewable Energy. Feel free to comment in the section below or contact Scotts Contracting- St Louis Home Improvement Projects and Energy Reducing Needs Get Your Green Building Tips and Resources at St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog