Thank you so much for your kind offer to help spread Mayor Slay’s message on your blog!
HERE IS A LINK TO THE CITY OF ST. LOUIS SUSTAINABILITY PLAN
It is lengthy and detailed, but the table of contents is helpful for quickly finding specific areas of interest. Let me know if there is information you would like me to extract that is especially relevant for your readers.
Volunteer Coordinator, Slay for Mayor
Volunteer Line: 314.643.8657(VOLS)
Hello Slay for Mayor Volunteers!
Many thanks to each of you and welcome to our new volunteers! It is hard to believe, but we are just over 2 weeks away from the March 5th Primary!!! This election is critical to the future of our city, and it is up to us keep St. Louis moving forward by helping to re-elect Mayor Slay!
Click here to watch the St. Louis Public Radio Mayoral Candidate forum that was recorded February 11th, and share it with your friends and family! This clearly demonstrates the choices we have have on election day. We MUST do what we can now to maintain integrity, competence, and solution based action in the Mayor’s Office for the next four years.
Time is running out, so sign up NOW!
- Help us distribute yard signs! We are getting hundreds of requests for yard signs every week! We need all hands on deck to get them out there. Email me if you can come by the office and pick up a stack along with a map and a list and distribute some this weekend.
- Join our Volunteer Canvass Crew!! We will have volunteers going door to door informing voters about this critical election, and showing our support for Mayor Slay. Join us:
~Saturday February 16th 10am-12noon ~Sunday February 17th 12noon-2pm
~Saturday February 23rd 10am-12noon
~Sunday February 24th 12noon-2pm
- Help with a mailing! We are working on mailings every Friday afternoon from 2-4pm. We need all the help folding, stuffing and stamping we can get! Email me if you’d like to help or if a different time will work better for you.
- Sign up for our Friends and Family Program now! This is one of the most effective tools we have to increase voter turn out. If we all keep in touch with between 5 and 15 people we know, inform them about this important election, and make sure they vote, it could determine the future of our City.
We still have some bumper stickers left! Come and get your’s while they last!!
Plan to help us Get Out The Vote!
- Saturday March 2nd-Tuesday March 5th help us go door to door and make phone calls to get voters to the polls.
- Monday March 4th help put yard signs at polling places.
- Tuesday March 5th ELECTION DAY!! Plan to help us staff the polls. The busiest times are 7-9am, 11am-1pm, and 5-7pm, but anytime on election day will be helpful.
As always, feel free to contact me any time with questions or suggestions, and thank you again for all that you do!