We have just 9 days to go in this race that will determine the future of St. Louis. We are in the home stretch now, and with your help we will cross the finish line with a victory for Mayor Slay and for our city! Click here to read the St. Louis Post Dispatch’s ringing endorsement of Mayor Slay and why their editorial board says that “City voters should stick with the Mayor
“! Then forward it to your friends and family!!!
We need YOU to help us spread the message and get out the vote.
- Join our Volunteer Canvass Crew!! We need volunteers to go door to door and inform voters about this critical election. Let’s get out there and show our support for Mayor Slay! Any time hour or two you can spare to help us knock on doors will contribute GREATLY to our success!!
- Join our Volunteer Phone Bank!! We need volunteers to help us call voters and spread the word. Let me know if you have an hour or two to man the phones.
- Help with a mailing! This week we will working on mailings every afternoon from 2-4pm. We need all the help folding, stuffing and stamping we can get! Email me if you’d like to help or if a different time will work better for you. *Bring in your phone book, Christmas card list, or church, club or team directory and send post cards to your friends and family. We will supply all of the materials. This is one of THE most effective ways for us to reach out to voters.
- Tuesday March 5th is ELECTION DAY!! Plan to help us staff the polls. The busiest times are 7-9am, 11am-1pm, and 5-7pm, but anytime on election day will be helpful. We will also need volunteers to help post signs at polling places Monday night March 4th and very early in the morning on election day, Tuesday March 5th.
- Sign up for our Friends and Family Program now! If we all keep in touch with between 5 and 15 people we know, inform them about this important election, and make sure they vote, it could determine the future of our City.
- Help us distribute yard signs! We are still getting requests for yard signs! Email me if you can come by the office and pick up a stack along with a map and a list and distribute some.
As always, feel free to contact me any time with questions or suggestions, and thank you again for all that you do!