In this design-build project for Shady Jacks Saloon in Downtown St Louis Mo. The Owner-Shady Jacks has 3 Main Goals for this project: 1-Create User Friendly Area for the Staff; with the addition of Racking Space for the Latest Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic Beverage Dispensers; 2-Create Eye Appealing Backdrop for the Bar; 3-As always the Renovation must blend in with the current surroundings.
What: Design Build Project-Bar Design
Where: Shady Jacks-1432 North Broadway, St Louis MO, 63102
When: February 2013
Type: Custom Wood Work and Finishing
Materials: True Dimensional ‘White Oak -Structural Beams’
- To control costs we will be using up-cycled lumber from leftover materials from past projects at the Bar.
- As a Non-Drinker-I look forward to having a greater selection of non-alcoholic drinks to enjoy when I’m hanging out at the Bar.
- The previous project-Stage and Extra Seating turned out Great and was a big hit at the last event. At one time during the event; there were 2 Custom Harley Choppers with Stripper Pole Contestants all utilizing the Stage. The Custom Wood Stage held up beautifully and created the perfect atmosphere for the event!
|Existing Bar Photo|
|Existing Bar Photo 2|
|CAD Design by Scotts Contracting|
|CAD Bar Design Frontal View|
|Birds Eye View of CAD Bar Design by Scotts Contracting|
Additional Project Photos and Details can be viewed at this link:http://www.stlouisrenewableenergy.com/job-site-photos.html –
- INSTALLING A SOLAR SYSTEM IN ST LOUIS MO-CAD Designs (scottscontracting.wordpress.com)
- Solar Equipment-Typical St Louis Home-CAD Designs (scottscontracting.wordpress.com)
- ICE Dam Prevention (scottscontracting.wordpress.com)