Both the Owner and Myself were very satisfied with both the design and build of the New Bar Design for Shady Jacks Saloon and Deli in Downtown StLouis MO.
The first photo in this green blog post is the final CAD drawing of the project after the Waitress Station and Center Shelving was added to the project.
|Waitress Station and Center Shelving Added to the Design Build Project|
|Before the Waitress Station was added to the New Bar Design|
|Shady Jacks Saloon-New Bar and Waitress Station-Stocked and Loaded and Ready to Serve|
|Waitress Station for the New Bar Design at Shady Jacks Saloon|
Here’s what people are saying about the New Bar Design:
- Love the New Look- Natural Looking
- Makes the Bar Look Bigger
- Design Blends with the Asthetics of the Bar
- Faster Drink Orders from Staff
- New Bar Design is User Friendly
- Easier Access to Supplies
- Able to Fill Customer Orders Faster and Efficiently!
- Waitress Staff:
- Easier Access to Needed Supplies
- User Friendly
- Makes Filling Drink Orders Faster (which increases their TIPS!)
- From the Owner-Shady Jack:
- New Design Opens the Bar up and makes it look bigger
- User Friendly Design helps bartenders to better handle the customers orders
- Functionality was added to the project for access to the New Beverage Dispensors
- Very Pleased with the: Natural Look, Functionality, and Form
Here are the main goals of the project that were accomplished from the New Bar Design:
- Added Spots for the New Beverage Dispensers and Coolers
- Functionality for the Bartenders to meet the the increased customer base
- Any Additions must Blend in with Current Surroundings!
Here’s what made this a True Green Build Project-All the Lumber was either from waste leftover from a Lumber Mill in the St Louis Area or Up-cycled from previous buildings in the St Louis Area
Come View the Bars New Design for yourself at Shady Jacks Saloon and Deli–1432 N. BROADWAY DOWNTOWN, ST. LOUIS MO 2 BLOCKS NORTH OF LUMIERE CASINO. THE ORIGINAL BIKER BAR! OVER 16 YEARS OF BUSINESS. see map
4/1/2013 Some of the Lumber was purchased from: Bruce at American Timber Salvage Inc-2100 N 2nd Street St Louis MO 63102
Thank you for stopping by St Louis Renewable Energy. Feel free to comment in the section below or contact Scotts Contracting- St Louis Home Improvement Projects and Energy Reducing Needs Get Your Green Building Tips and Resources at St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog