Here’s How Your Senators Voted. Let Them Know What You Think.
On May 23, the Senate voted down (27-71) the Sanders amendment #965 toS.954, the Farm bill. The amendment, submitted by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), was an effort to support the existing right of states to enact their own laws requiring the labeling of genetically engineered food. You can see the complete vote tally here.
Enter your address below to find out how your senators voted and send them a letter letting them know what you think.
- The Monsanto 71 – Sellout senators shame themselves by siding with Monsanto on GMO labeling bill (sgtreport.com)
- The Monsanto 71 – Sellout senators shame themselves by siding with Monsanto on GMO labeling bill (ncrenegade.com)
- Eating GMO-free: Can genetically modified food really be avoided? | Babble (babble.com)
- Senate Shoots Down GMO Labeling Bill (southweb.org)
- Hungary torches 500 hectares of GM corn to eradicate GMOs from food supply (blacklistednews.com)