the second edition of EPA’s Climate Change Indicators in the United States (PDF) (84 pp, 18.2MB)
, published in 2012. This report presents 26 indicators, each describing trends related to the causes and effects of climate change. It focuses primarily on the United States, but in some cases global trends are presented to provide context or a basis for comparison. The online version will be updated periodically as new data become available, and thus may differ from the printed version available below. You can find all the latest indicators using the tabs at the top of this Web page.
- Front cover, table of contents, and acknowledgments (PDF) (4 pp, 534K)
- Introduction (PDF) (3 pp, 2.9MB)
- Summary of Key Points (PDF) (4 pp, 391K)
- Greenhouse Gases (PDF) (12 pp, 3.0MB)
- Weather and Climate (PDF) (14 pp, 2.7MB)
- Oceans (PDF) (10 pp, 2.4MB)
- Snow and Ice (PDF) (14 pp, 4.4MB)
- Society and Ecosystems (PDF) (14 pp, 3.4MB)
- Climate Change Indicators and Human Health (PDF) (1 pg, 154K)
- Resources, endnotes, and back cover (PDF) (8 pp, 2.2MB)
The 2012 edition includes three new indicators and provides updates and revisions to several existing indicators since the 2010 edition.
The first edition of EPA’s Climate Change Indicators in the United Statesreport is available below.
For more information and/or to contact EPA about the Climate Change Indicators in the United States
report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for stopping by St Louis Renewable Energy. Feel free to comment in the section below or contact Scotts Contracting- St Louis Home Improvement Projects and Energy Reducing Needs Get Your Green Building Tips and Resources at St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog