In a previous blog about My Take-ACA with Doc and Nurse comments I touched on a Doctors and Nurses comments about Obama Care. Today I’m going to dig in and offer my opinion as to why I feel the Republicans and the Tea Party are so vehemently against the ACA.
For me the realization came when I realized the ACA encourages a Healthy Lifestyle –“the ACA encourages a Healthy Lifestyle and is part of the preventive actions quote”
Wow thats great until you realize that 90% or more of what the Republican Party does is NOT Health Conscious.
Here is just three examples of why I feel the GOP is NOT in favor of a healthy population.
- The GOP would rather poison us with Dirty Air from burning Dirty Coal and creating CO2 emissions that cause Cancer, Asthma, Respiratory Issues, etc.
- The GOP would rather poison us from Dirty Water from Fracking the Earth.
- The food we eat is now being modified with GMO products that we are finding are not a healthy choice.
Politicians in Washington are so worried about their Political Futures, Elections, and Re-Elections they sell out to the highest bidder and vote according to the wishes of their Sponsors becoming the Puppet Men.
Its so obvious that the GOP are just puppets of (the real power in Washington) Big Oil, Big Pharma, and Big Business. Of Course, they don’t want to disrupt the unhealthy lifestyles that we humans currently live (which bankroll the Billions that Big Business makes off the backs of the People).
Why else would the likes of the Dirty Oil / Big Business Koch Bros care about if people were healthy or not? When its against the Almighty Dollar that they earn and worship- anything good for you is Bad for them.
It all goes back to The Shutdown was All our Fault-Voters are Responsible. We’ve elected these clowns into office and let them create the Big Business friendly culture in Washington that exempts big business from paying taxes, big business moving jobs overseas, big business changing the banking laws, big business causing the housing crash, big business influencing the Stock Market….the list goes on and on and it all points back to the influence of BIG BUSINESS in Washington.
To learn more about how Big Business Influences Elections and Dirty Money in Politics. I look up the elected leaders and those who are campaigning to become our Elected Leaders with these websites:
- Our Mission: Inform, Empower & Advocate
- The Center for Responsive Politics is the nation’s premier research group tracking money in U.S. politics and its effect on elections and public policy. Nonpartisan, independent and nonprofit, the organization aims to create a more educated voter, an involved citizenry and a more transparent and responsive government.
- Challenging Dirty Energy’s Dominance of our Democracy
- Dirty Energy Money is an interactive tool that tracks the flow of oil, gas and coal industry contributions to the US Congress. (Follow the $$$)
- Investigate Money in State Politics
- Money in state politics plays a pivotal role in shaping public policy in individual states and across the nation. We track political donations in all 50 states. Take a Look
|Diapers and Politicians Should Be Changed Often
Both for the Same Reason
Thank you for stopping by St Louis Renewable Energy. Feel free to comment in the section below or contact Scotts Contracting- St Louis Home Improvement Projects and Energy Reducing Needs Get Your Green Building Tips and Resources at St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog